9.09.2010

Gonna miss you Teej!!


Do you know whats its like when someone come to terms with a shocking development in thier life? They go through stages, Shock, Denial and Acceptance. I think that is the case with what I am going through right now. When TJ told me he "might" be moving back to Bermuda and then later that he "is" moving, I think I was in a constant denial stage. After all, he has been my flatmate in london for the better part of my life here. So I guess I took for granted that he would always be around. Now that he is probably boading a plane at this very moment (scratch that, i just got a text saying that he is "on the plane, keep in touch!"), I am finaly coming to realize that my flat is empty. TJ is gone, and I will miss him like hell!!. You better keep your end of the deal and keep in touch also!!

In the picture, TJ and I are at a Christmas Party and I stole my friend Felicity's fur coat and pretended I was Cruella De-Vil.

1 comment:

Michael Parsons said...

Poor Devaune - I wil try and keep you entertained