6.04.2009

Locked Out



Simple post today but full of drama, at least for me anyway. I seem to have the worst luck sometimes. If you are wondering why there wasn't a post yesterday it was because i was locked out of my house. No i was not in any lovers quarrel, because at the moment i live alone. My Flatmate has gone to Bermuda for the summer (lucky devil), so as a ritual before leaving the house i stand at the door and do a check. The one time i don't do that, I realize that i dont have any keys as soon as the door closes!!!!
Get this, the key is at a friend's house who lives close by, but they have gone to work for the evening and wont be home (where the key is) until 2 maybe 3am. No problem, i can go to another friend's house nearby until 3 and wait. Only they are not home, neither is anyone else of my friends in London. Why did it seem everyone I knew had a life on this one occasion!!!! Long Story Short, I end up spending the night at a buddy's house half way across town (before i went there though, I did go to the gym to blow off a lot of steam) then go clear across town in the morning to pick up the spare key then finally home. Ive never been so happy to see unwashed dishes, nor have i ever worn the same pair of underwear for so long. These are the simple things in life one takes for granted.



Anyway, back up and running for tomorrow. Its time yet again, for another 5ive.


No comments: